Arts Guild Membership Guidelines
In order to become a member of the Arts Guild you must:
- Meet with the Show and Membership Committees for orientation and go over by-laws, information, and expectations.
- Have artwork (all mediums) juried at an Arts Guild Meeting (these occur the third Monday in March, June, Sept., & Nov. at 7:00 P.M. in the Main Street Building).
- If your artwork is accepted, you must become a member of Main Street Vermilion. All memberships can be purchased here.
- Share in working shifts at different Art Shows throughout the year.
- Attend a minimum of two Arts Guild meetings each year and/or participate on a committee.
Questions? Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in the Main Street Vermilion Arts Guild.