The support and confidence our more than 70 business members have in our organization allows us to forward our mission to create, sustain, and grow a unique and thriving community, one that celebrates our heritage and embraces the future. Our partners enjoy a wide variety of benefits from cooperative advertising opportunities to access to information that provides solid business advice.
The most significant benefit of partnering with Main Street Vermilion is the commitment to investing directly in Vermilion by supporting our efforts to strengthen the heart of our community.
Partner with Main Street Vermilion and enjoy these member benefits:
• Partnerships allow Main Street to build marketing programs that promote tourism to Vermilion. Look for ads that promote tourism in Lake Erie Shores and Islands, Lorain County Adventure Guide, Lakefront Publications, the official Travel Guide for the State of Ohio, Lake Erie Living, the local Vermilion Photojournal and other publication.
• Your business will linked on our website. Thousands of people visit our website every year to find lodging, dining, shopping, marinas, and what’s happening in Vermilion. We make it easier them to find your business.
• Participate in cooperative advertising opportunities for your business to targeted markets. Make your marketing dollar go further.
• Main Street hosts the Vermilion Business Connection, a monthly meeting of merchants, restaurateurs, and business owner—a way to share ideas and stay connected. Meetings are hosted at different merchant locations.
• Main Street, a 501c3, is the umbrella under which programs like Vermilion in Bloom, Bridge2Bridge, and the Design Committee exist, adding beautification features from flowers and trees to parks and landscapes, benches, enhanced walkability and safety features, and more that creates a sense of place and of pride in our community. It is also the umbrella under which the Arts Guild and Lighthouse Preservation Committee create awareness and promote visiting downtown and Vermilion.
• Partnership and sponsorship allows us to continue to bring quality programs and projects to town including the Saturday Farmers Market, Ice-A-Fair, Movies in the Park, Chalk it Up!, Vermilion Harbour Triathlon, and more—all reasons tocome downtown or visit Vermilion.
• Exclusive access to webinars, workshops, and conferences through Heritage Ohio, National Main Street, and other business-minded organizations