The support and confidence our more than 70 business members have in our organization allows us to forward our mission to create, sustain, and grow a unique and thriving community, one that celebrates our heritage and embraces the future. Our partners enjoy a wide variety of benefits from cooperative advertising opportunities to access to information that provides solid business advice.
The most significant benefit of partnering with Main Street Vermilion is the commitment to investing directly in Vermilion by supporting our efforts to strengthen the heart of our community.
Partner with Main Street Vermilion and enjoy these member benefits:
• Partnerships allow Main Street to build marketing programs that promote tourism to Vermilion.
• Your business will be listed in our annual report and linked on our website. Thousands of people visit our website every year to find lodging, dining, shopping, marinas, and what’s happening in Vermilion. We make it easier them to find your business.
• Participate in cooperative advertising opportunities for your business to targeted markets. Make your marketing dollar go further.
• Main Street supports the Vermilion Business Connection, a monthly meeting of merchants, restaurateurs, and business owner—a way to share ideas and stay connected. Meetings are hosted at different merchant locations.
• Main Street, a 501c3, is the umbrella under which programs like Vermilion in Bloom, Bridge2Bridge, and the Design Committee exist, adding beautification features from flowers and trees to parks and landscapes, benches, enhanced walkability and safety features, and more that creates a sense of place and of pride in our community. It is also the umbrella under which the Arts Guild and Lighthouse Preservation Committee create awareness and promote visiting downtown and Vermilion.
• Partnership and sponsorship allows us to continue to bring quality programs and projects to town including the Saturday Farmers Market, Ice-A-Fair, Movies in the Park, Chalk it Up!, Vermilion Harbour Triathlon, and more—all reasons tocome downtown or visit Vermilion.
• Access to Retail Minded Magazine, a quarterly, on-line publication and a valuable resource for independent business owners.
• Exclusive access to webinars, workshops, and conferences through Heritage Ohio, National Main Street, and the Ohio Tourism Association.
• New members receive a business profile, promoted on our social media sites and featured on our website.