This Week's Special Event: Join us for a cooking demonstration with Tracy Lockhart of The Olive Scene, 11am–1pm.
Shop 30 vendors this week for fresh seasonal produce, herbs and flowers, home baked goods, quality artwork and crafts and more, our open air market is the place to gather with friends and neighbors, a shady stop on a bike tour or just a fun place to hangout. From the market, it's an easy walk to downtown merchants and restaurants as well as the Lake and library. Don't forget that there's free parking beside Victory Park behind St. Marys Church, or in Grand Division Parking Lot.
Look for these produce and food vendors:
• Old Milan Canal Farm -- Produce
• Murray Hill Farm -- Produce, fruit
• Siam Specialties -- Herbs, produce, plants, flowers
• Tanseyland Farms -- Raw honey, jams, jellies, honey products
• Bee Sweet Honey Farms -- Raw honey, brown eggs, honey lip balms
• Small Town Sweets -- Gourmet cupcakes
• Muntean's Apiary -- Honey
• Dot's Oodles of Noodles -- Homemade noodles, kuegen, scones
• Cheri's Herbs and More -- Homemade dried herb dips, seasoned crackers
• Miss Kitti's -- Nut rolls, poppy seed rolls, baked goods
• Artea Moments -- Organic loose tea
• Strickfaden's -- Produce, coffee
• Lakeside Suburban Farm Food Cart -- Breakfast sandwiches, hamburgers, Philly cheese steak,bratwurst, hot dogs, grilled cheese, beverages, coffee
Look for these handmade and homemade products from these vendors;
• Ms. Mary's Handmade Soap -- Handmade soaps, scrubs, lotions, insect repellents
• Experience Earth -- Herb infused creams & lotions
• Dody's Bowls & Glass -- Kiln formed glass
• Giddy Kitty Collection -- Potato bags, catnip toys, towels
• Erie Coast Soap Company -- Soap, body scrubs
• Anna's Gardens -- Dish gardens, concrete jewelry, garden deco
• Country Blessings -- Goat milk soap, crocheted items
• Teensey Treasures -- Wreaths, wood signs, nautical decor
• Vermilion Arts Guild -- Fine art, photography, note cards
• Artis-Tree -- Bird houses, handmade wood products
• Handcrafted jewelry including beach glass, vintage, copper
• Handcrafted wood outdoor furniture, cornhole games & accessories
Next Week, September 9th Special Event: It's the last Farmers Market of 2017 and Customer Appreciation Day. Stop by the Main Street table for a "thank you" and a gift of apples from Quarry Hills Orchard.
Would you like to be a vendor at the Farmer's Market? Contact market manager, Judy Kernell at 440.963.0772 or download information and an application here.